Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2024, 09:33:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Support Us

BFV Server Fund

Donate with PayPal!
October Goal: $41.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: $0.00
 0%

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2142 Scrim Inquiry -=xXx=-  (Read 6827 times)
Mortikus
User

Respect: 0

Awards
« on: February 03, 2009, 06:29:52 AM »

Hi there [rip],

I am -=xXx=- Mortikus (ForsakenSpyder). I would like to offer a scrim between our clans. We are a primarily -5GMT EST group, though we have members as far east as Hong Kong, closer throughout Europe, Canada, and throughout the USA. We can field pretty much any sized match-up you would prefer. Personally the larger the better, as those less experienced feel more apt to join in the fun.

We're a clan founded on respect and having fun... though we all enjoy winning, our goal is to have fun playing the game.

Please feel free to contact me through your forum, or ours at http://www.xxxtremegamers.ca (I will check back daily) or utilize my email (I presume your admins can view it).

Kind Regards,

-=xXx=- Mortikus

rip|Ripper
Clan Leader
User

Respect: 22

ripper2323
WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 07:45:30 AM »

we play world at war mainly now...thanks for the offer...you guys play that?

Clan LEADER 11+ Years Service BO2 Veteran BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran LAN Partier CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon Recruiting Legend QW:ET Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon CoD4 Service Ribbon BF2142 Service Ribbon Scrimmed Prodigious Poster Légion du Pantalon Nu D'âne BF1942 Service Ribbon BFV Service Ribbon Scrim Arranger BF2 Service Ribbon

rip|MightyMax
Clan Council
User

Respect: 25

MightyMax505mightymax505
Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 03:30:45 PM »

Maybe not a scrim ... but a fun night?

What nights do you guys usually play?  It's been awhile since I played 2142 but miss the portable UAV, and I'm sure Ripper misses the active camo  thingy...   :-)

Do you guys play any other games as Ripper mentioned above?  It always good to find fun scrim partners.

rip|Council BO2 Veteran 5+ Years' Service BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran LAN Partier CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon QW:ET Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon CoD4 Service Ribbon BF2 Service Ribbon BF2142 Service Ribbon MVP in a Match Scrimmed Prodigious Poster

Mortikus
User

Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 06:51:43 AM »

Hi there, yes if you'd be interested in a 2142 (for fun) match that'd be great... it's an oldie, but we just can't seem to let it die.

As for WaW, we certainly are involved and would enjoy a scrim in there as well... presently we host [xXx] CTF Hight Points - IP- 64.34.169.156:28960, and I think we have another that's a TDM as well... but not certain (I'm not normally the CoD liason).

It's quite a game, I can't get enough of the zombie fun in it... I giggle the whole match.

We're usually available most evenings, as our guys range from young to old, but the vast majority of us are working adults, most with families.

I myself am a father of two psychotic girls. 

Anyway, weekends are also fine, preferrably early evenings, EST.

Mort

Mortikus
User

Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 08:10:01 AM »

I spoke with our liason for CoD and he'd love to communicate further.  Please visit our website and sign up as a forum member... you can PM him, name is REDNECK Stanley... our clan is allied with REDNECK and 183rd.

Thanks again for your interest, and if you would like to set up a small 2142 match-up please let us know.

Mort

Mortikus
User

Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 05:44:50 AM »

Were you guys still intereted in a WaW scrim?

I'll have to search out your server tonight.  I started getting my legs under me in this game this past weekend, had some fantastic rounds and figured out which firearms and perks worked best for me... this game is just so much fun.

Mort

rip|Ripper
Clan Leader
User

Respect: 22

ripper2323
WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 05:15:55 PM »

yeah sorry weve been swamped ill set something up soon

Clan LEADER 11+ Years Service BO2 Veteran BlackOps Veteran BC2 Veteran LAN Partier CoD6: MW2 Service Ribbon Recruiting Legend QW:ET Service Ribbon CoD5 Service Ribbon CoD4 Service Ribbon BF2142 Service Ribbon Scrimmed Prodigious Poster Légion du Pantalon Nu D'âne BF1942 Service Ribbon BFV Service Ribbon Scrim Arranger BF2 Service Ribbon

Mortikus
User

Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 07:36:32 AM »

I noticed a thread you posted on our website.  We will need a little more heads up in the future Wink  In fact we were playing on our CTF server during the time, but looks like your match ended up going through afterall by your 950ish post last night.

Nice job btw.

Please feel free to pm me in the future.  The post you placed on our forums was a bit offtrack in that most members have no idea of the proposed scrim between us.  I try to not trouble people with information until we've set something up.

We still look forward to working a game out with you guys, and I will try to head on to your server to game a little with you guys sometime.

Mort

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

US Eastern

TinyPortal 1.0 RC1.1 | © 2005-2010 BlocWeb